Are you renting an apartment or home? It is important to protect your personal property
against loss and maintain liability insurance. A renters policy may include the
Protection for your personal property. This property may be protected from damages caused by
fire, wind, hail, theft, and more.
Assistance with necessary increased living expenses when the insured premises is uninhabitable
as a result of damage by a covered cause of loss.
Renter Additions and Alterations
Limited coverage for fixtures, alterations, installations or additions that you added to the residence
used exclusively by you for which you would be responsible if a loss were to occur.
Coverage protects you against damages arising from an accident that results in bodily injury or property
damage to others, for which you are held liable. This coverage also includes court costs and the cost of
defending yourself for covered claims.
Medical Payments to Others
Payments for medical, surgical, dental services, ambulance, and hospital expenses are made to those injured
on your property as a result of an accident.
Many other options and coverages are available including but not limited to:
- Personal Property Replacement Cost Coverage
- Replacement Cost Increased Limits for Property Away from Premises
- Increased Money Coverage
- Increased Securities Coverage
- Increased Coverage for Theft of Credit Cards
- Sewer Backup Coverage
- Increased Additions and Alterations
- Scheduled Personal Property
- Other Structures Coverage
- Weight of Ice, Sleet, or Snow Coverage
- Personal Injury Coverage
- Office, Professional, Private School or Studio Use Coverage
- Business Pursuits Coverage
- Named Insured Medical Payments Coverage
- Identify Theft Expense Coverage and Resolution Service
- Reducing Property Deductible
*The statements of coverage are subject to certain exclusions and conditions. Only the policy form
contains the actual insurance contract.
For specific details, contact a Missouri Farm Bureau Agent.
Find An Agent
Just like you, our agents work here and live here. Your call will receive personal attention, and we promise to handle
your account as if it were our only account. With more than 200 agents across Missouri, and at least one in every county,
if you’re a Missourian, we have an agent for you.