Protection for your home and property may include the following coverages:
Protection for your dwelling from damages caused by fire, wind, hail, theft, and more.
Protection for your personal property/contents of your home and other structures.
Optional coverage to protect other structures on your property from damage including garages,
storage sheds, shops, fences, and more. With Farm Bureau Insurance, you pay only for those
structures and coverages you select.
Assistance with necessary increased living expenses when your dwelling is uninhabitable as a result
of damage by a covered cause of loss.
Coverage that protects you against damages arising from an accident that results in bodily injury or
property damage to others, for which you are held liable. This coverage also includes court costs and
the cost of defending yourself for covered claims.
Medical Payments to Others
Payments for medical, surgical, dental services, ambulance, and hospital expenses are made to those
injured on your property as a result of an accident.
Many other options and coverages are also available including but not limited to:
*The statements of coverage are subject to certain exclusions and conditions. Only the policy form
contains the actual insurance contract.
- Dwelling Replacement Cost Coverage
- Personal Property Replacement Cost Coverage
- Guaranteed Dwelling Replacement Cost
- Inflation Protection
- Increased Limits for Property Away from Premises
- Increased Money Coverage
- Increased Securities Coverage
- Increased Coverage for Theft of Credit Cards
- Sewer Backup Coverage
- Scheduled Personal Property
- Weight of Ice, Sleet or Snow Coverage
- Personal Injury Coverage
- Office, Professional, Private School or Studio Use Coverage
- Business Pursuits Coverage
- Named Insured Medical Payments Coverage
- Identify Theft Expense Coverage and Resolution Service
- Reducing Property Deductible
For specific details, contact a Missouri Farm Bureau Agent.
Find An Agent
Just like you, our agents work here and live here. Your call will receive personal attention, and we promise to handle
your account as if it were our only account. With more than 200 agents across Missouri, and at least one in every county,
if you’re a Missourian, we have an agent for you.