Protection for your farm or ranch may include the following coverages:
Protection for your dwelling from damages caused by fire, wind, hail, theft, and more.
Optional coverage to protect other structures on your property from damage including garages,
storage sheds, shops, fences, barns and more. With Farm Bureau Insurance you pay only for those
structures and coverages you select.
Protection for your personal property/contents of your home and other structures.
Assistance with necessary increased living expenses when your dwelling is uninhabitable as a result
of damage by a covered cause of loss.
Personal and Farm Liability
Coverage that protects you against damages arising from an accident that results in bodily injury or
property damage to others, for which you are held liable. This coverage also includes court costs and
the cost of defending yourself for covered claims.
Medical Payments to Others
Payments for medical, surgical, dental services, ambulance, and hospital expenses are made to those
injured on your property as a result of an accident.
Many other options and coverages are available to meet the needs of your specific operation such as:
- Dwelling Replacement Cost Coverage
- Personal Property Replacement Cost Coverage
- Guaranteed Dwelling Replacement Cost
- Inflation Protection
- Increased Limits for Property Away from Premises
- Increased Money Coverage
- Increased Securities Coverage
- Increased Coverage for Theft of Credit Cards
- Sewer Backup Coverage
- Scheduled Personal Property
- Weight of Ice, Sleet or Snow Coverage
- Personal Injury Coverage
- Office, Professional, Private School or Studio Use Coverage
- Business Pursuits Coverage
- Named Insured Medical Payments Coverage
- Identify Theft Expense Coverage and Resolution Service
- Reducing Property Deductible
- Expanded peril coverage for Machinery
- Expanded peril coverage for Livestock
- Farm Related Business Coverage
- Increased Pollution Coverage
- Limited Livestock Liability Coverage
- Farm Cargo Coverage
- Custom Farming Equipment Extention
- Equine Business Liability
*The statements of coverage are subject to certain exclusions and conditions. Only the policy form
contains the actual insurance contract.
Specialty Agricultural Products
Through Farm Bureau Insurance, agents can customize programs for the following special needs:
Dog Boarding & Breeding
Farm Related Business
For specific details, contact a Missouri Farm Bureau Agent.
Find An Agent
Just like you, our agents live here. Your calls will receive personal attention, and we promise to assist you with
professionalism and quality customer service. With more than 200 agents across Missouri, and at least one in every county,
if you live in Missouri, we have an agent for you.