Farm Bureau Insurance is recognized nationwide as one of the strongest companies in the industry
by insurance rating organizations. We have more agents in more communities in Missouri than any
other insurer in Missouri. We offer a wide variety of life insurance products to fit your specific needs.
To learn more about our products, please use the below links:
Basics of Life Insurance
Life insurance is a way to provide for your family and their financial needs after you pass away. It gives
your family the ability to pay off debt and maintain standard of living that you would have provided if
you were still around. It is a solution to replacing your lost income for your family. It can create funds
for future events such as education, weddings, payment of estate taxes and retirement. In most cases the
death benefit is income tax free.
Life Insurance is used for:
- Replacing lost income (experts recommend 5 to 10 times your annual income)
- Paying off a Home Mortgage or Business Loan
- Maintain a standard of living
- Debt Repayment (Car loans, Credit Cards, etc.)
- Burial Expenses, Estate Taxes, and Final Expenses
- Estate Planning
- Funding for College Education
Find An Agent
It's easy to find a Farm Bureau Agent near you. We have over 200 agents across the state
of Missouri, ready to offer you assistance on a wide range of products and services.