At Missouri Farm Bureau, we have a slogan of "where belonging makes a difference". We realize that policies
issued by most insurance companies have basically the same coverages and features. While we do try to offer
some special features to meet the needs of our members we know that the manner in which claims are handled
can make the real difference in meeting those needs. We feel all of our customers should receive the best
and most professional service we can offer. That is why we have adopted the following into our philosophy.
We are committed to:
When handling claims we fulfill the promise in the products our agents sell. We are a team, comprised of
individual members whose goal is to accept ownership and be problem solvers at our level.
- Providing a level of claims service that our agents can confidently promote as they present
the products of insurance we have to offer.
- Emphasizing a goal to make initial contact with our insureds within 24 hours or less.
- A willingness to adapt our business practices to the changing needs of our insureds and a
commitment to meeting those needs through a process of continuous training.
- Approaching every claim as an opportunity to treat the insured as if their claim is the only
one we have, realizing that if we don't take care of our customers someone else will gladly do so.
- Presenting ourselves and our products with a high level of professionalism.
- Practicing integrity and honesty in the handling of each and every claim.
- Recognizing the obligation to pay all that is owed being mindful also of the obligation to all
of our policyholders, to pay no more than is owed.
- Striving to be proactive in our claims handling in an attempt to bring a timely and efficient
conclusion to all matters.
- Adhering to sound business practices and procedures that are widely accepted by the industry,
but allowing our employees to exercise good judgment and common sense in those instances where to
do so results in better service to our customers.
- Having Farm Bureau employees handling Farm Bureau claims whenever possible.
Find An Agent
Just like you, our agents work here and live here. Your call will never be sent to a call center in another state,
and we promise to handle your account as if it were our only account. With more than 200 agents across Missouri,
and at least one in every county, if you’re a Missourian, we have an agent for you.